Customer Service: “Our reason for being”
Our commitment to excellence acquires special relevance in the quality of service we offer to our clients. To guarantee its defense, S4 has a Customer Service Department.
If you wish to file a complaint or claim, keep in mind that you must follow these steps:
- Go to our offices. Our staff will try to help you solve your problem or contact the brokerage’s customer service manager (José Manuel Maquieira Ferreiro) at the following address: email@example.com.
- If we have not satisfied your demands, write to our Customer Service (Inade, Instituto Atlántico del Seguro). Within a period of two months from the filing date, they must issue a resolution on their complaints and / or claim.
- In case of disagreement with the result of the pronouncement of our Service, or if after two months since you have presented your complaint or claim, your request has not been resolved, you should contact the Claims Service of the General Directorate of Insurance and Funds of Pensions
In our offices we have at your disposal our “S4 Customer Service Operating Regulations”. You can request it from our employees.
Regulations for transparency and protection of financial services clients:
- Law 44/2002, of November 22, on measures to reform the financial system.
- Order ECO / 734/2004, of March 11, on customer service departments and services and the defender of financial institutions.
- Law 26/2006, of July 17, on Private Insurance and Reinsurance Mediation.
- Order ECC / 2502/2012, of November 16, which regulates the procedure for submitting claims to the claims services of the Bank of Spain, the National Securities Market Commission and the General Directorate of Insurance and Pension Funds .
- Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.