The success of companies depends, to a large extent, on making the right decisions. To do this, it is essential to calculate all the variables to which they are exposed in each of their business areas, derived from the dynamics of a changing market that allows them to benefit from numerous opportunities, but also, inevitably, from the new risks that this entails.
To help them in this goal and provide them with useful information, S4 we have developed our own methodology, based on continuous process improvement, which allows them to evolve as an organisation. We have the best material resources and the most appropriate human resources in insurance brokerage, risk consulting and legal advice to achieve this:
1. Risk Management: This allows us to identify, analyse and assess the risks to which a company is exposed. If it is most appropriate for a company, we will transfer the risk it bears to an insurance company. Risk Management and Engineering is an essential tool for any organisation to guarantee continuity in the market and obtain great competitive advantages.
2. Development and Management of the Insurance Program: At S4 will analyse the insurance alternatives and the insurance program, proposing to our clients the one that best adapts to the coverage of their risks, especially studying the costs and insured guarantees, segmenting them when necessary:
- We will always present a well-written insurance contract.
- We will explain what each contract covers and what it does not cover.
- We will ensure that insurance contracts remain fully effective during their term.
- We will keep all financial statements strictly up to date so that our clients can determine the flash-flow for premium payments.
3. Claims Management: S4 will know how to rise to the occasion, assisting in the declaration and processing of the claim, claiming from the insurance companies the compensation corresponding to each company, giving them all the legal, expert and contractual assistance they need.
4. Industrial Safety Study, Analysis and Recommendations: The insurance issue is not just about designing a good programme, it also includes our involvement in safety issues. Let us remember that the risks to which a company’s assets, activities and people are exposed can be dealt with in different ways and even eliminated. The task of S4 is to provide recommendations to make all operations, arising from an activity, as safe as possible.
5. Staff Training and Insurance Management Manuals: Our team is at the disposal of our clients to train and assist their staff in the tasks required to manage the different areas of their Insurance Programme.
6. Current Insurance Legislation: This is an issue that many companies must consider. The judicial factor is sometimes scarcely taken into consideration and even completely ignored, both through lack of knowledge and lack of proper advice. At S4, we provide advice and information on applicable insurance regulations and the consequences of not properly complying with them.